Choice of architecture fundamentals
From Electrical Installation Guide
For the installations considered in this guide, the selection of an electrical architecture can be performed in two stages.
- The first stage is generally dedicated to:
- The selection of the mode of connection of the installation to the utility network,
- The choice of the internal MV distribution including:
- The definition of the number of MV/LV substations,
- The definition of the number of MV/LV transformers,
- The definition of the MV back-up generator when needed.
- The second stage deals with the principle of supply of the LV consumers