From Electrical Installation Guide
Hi, this is shubhangi I have completed my diploma in electrical engineering in pune university. Now i"m im need of electrical design corces. I dont knw anything about this course So i want to Know about this course.
- Hello Shubhangi! This is not the course. This is just a guide which helps electrical engineers in the installation and other areas. We can say this is a material for the support. Mssudeep fr 08:16, 5 January 2011 (UTC)
this electrical installation guide is very useful and practical. The software Ecodial helps so much as well. thanks to Schneider Electric. --Janine Kouta 08:08, 29 April 2011 (UTC)
- thanks Janine for your comment.
I'm sure there are possible improvements so don't hesitate to directly update any page of the Wiki-EIG or add suggestions on talk pages.
Or to suggest new topics you think we should cover in the Collaborative chapter.
You can also tell more about yourself on your user page if you wish.
nota:I added your signature to your comment, as it is usually the way to exchange on wiki talk pages. Like I just do myself now: --LMischler 14:26, 29 April 2011 (UTC)
Grid connected Solar PV plant
Can anybody please help me in designing the DC cable sizes for various applications in PV plant?
Improvement Needed In Index
I'm doing Electrical Engineer from IIT Delhi, India. First Of all thank you for the content provided on the website, it is much useful but what i felt is that the Index part or the content in not that well, one has to struggle for finding the specific topic that he wants to read. it's like a startup guide, one has to go through almost all content to find a specific topic. --Vimal 09:54, 21 June 2012
- Hi Vimal, thanks for your feedback, I'm really interested in understanding better what you have tried and the difficulties you had.
- could you give me some examples of topics you were looking for?
- Did you try using the "alphabetical index"?
- Or did you use the Electrical Installation Guide summary that is on the homepage?
- What about the search, did you give it a try?
- Thanks in advance for your complementary feedback, so we know what to improve in priority. --LMischler 04:18, 21 June 2012 (EDT)
- OK, here i go.Currently i'm designing a electrical system for a 5 floor corporate office. And i was looking for underground service entrance guide (In starting, i want to calculate the whole load of the building, the problem is load in kW and demand in kVA so i need to know the specification like power factor , efficiency, diversity factor of the electrical components "OF MY COUNTRY", where will i get that information and many other things also).on your website i didn't find the separate part for service entrance installation.
- have a look at the index of this Google book
- it would be much better if you are able to organize the index like this book.
- --Vimal 13:09, 26 June 2012
- Thanks for your feedback.
- Can you take a look at the page Electrical installation design methodology.
- It contains some general guidance on the different steps of electrical installation design, and I just added the links to the relevant chapters of the guide for each step. You will find in particular information about service connection (eg service entrance).
- What do you think about that?
- Does it help you find more easily what you are looking for?
- Any other suggestion?
- Thanks in advance. --LMischler 10:21, 28 June 2012 (EDT)